Shri Shiv Khori Shrine Board
Reasi ,Jammu and Kashmir , 182311
1. COVID negative certificate not later than 72 hours
from the date of Darshan.
2. The total permissible daily limit is of 500 devotees per day (400 from
J&K 100 from other states).
3. Mask and Social Distancing are compulsory all the time.
4. Below 10 Years and Above 65 Years people are not allowed into the
5. Darshan Booking voucher is not interstate/government Permission.
6. The pilgrims should not carry any luggage/cell phones/electronic
gadgets while reporting.
7. All the Pilgrims in group tickets have to report together.
8. The pilgrims shall wear Traditional Dress only.
Male: Dhoti, Shirt / Kurta,
Female: Saree / Half Saree /
Churidar with Dupatta.
9. Pilgrims who booked for Darshan should bring the printed copy of their
10. Reporting and late reporting of Darshan will not be allowed.
11. All bookings are FINAL: Postponement/advancement/cancellation is not
12. Shri Shiv Khori Shrine Board reserves the right of changing the terms and
conditions or cancellation of Darshan under Special Circumstances.
Participation in Special Aarti (Morning & Evening) (Online Booking = 50 Nos) Rs. 11,000 for group of 10 pilgrims Rs. 5,100 for group of 4 pilgrims Rs. 2,100 for IndividualAbhishek (During 9 AM to 5 PM) (Online Booking = 50 Nos) Rs. 11,000 for group of 10 pilgrims Rs. 5,100 for group of 4 pilgrims Rs. 2,100 for Individual